Vestry Meeting Minutes
April 10, 2017
Trinity Episcopal Church
Vestry Members Present: Scott Avedisian, Chris Allen, Colleen Burg, Rick Butler, Rob Duncanson, Winston Lima and Donna Blue Tobin.
Vestry Members Absent: Wayne Barnes, Ken Ferro, Kim Ford, Nancy Haight, Fr. Mitch Lindeman, Celeste Leal and Chris Margadonna.
The meeting was called to order @ 7:03 p.m. with a prayer lead by Rob.
Minutes: The minutes for the last meeting were presented by Scott. Donna made a motion to accept the minutes from our February 12th meeting. Rob seconded – All were in favor. The minutes were accepted as submitted.
Treasurer’s Report: Scott went over the treasurer’s report in Nancy’s absence. There was a surplus of $524.76 for the period of 01//1/17 – 3/17/17.
There was a Resolution to approve the parochial report. Motion to approve was made by Rick and seconded by Donna. All were in favor.
Senior Warden’s Report:
- Family First (Moms Helping Moms) are leaving as a tenant.
- The Temple will be taking over their location.
- Jeff Foster is ready to start scraping and painting the Chapel.
- Wine glass painting class set for May 19th at 6:00 in Church Hall.
- Men’s group had a great Lenten series.
- Discussed doing another Laundry Love.
- Talked about having another Sunday service at ECC in Pascoag. Also, on the lawn at the church.
- Ghost Tour set with O’Rourke’s for Thursday, October 26th at 6:00 and Sunday, October 29th at 6:00.
- Gaspee Days – Ecumenical Service 2nd Saturday in June. We still need someone willing to cook the pancakes.
- Lemongrass fundraiser set for April 30th.
- Diocesan Leadership Institute is April 29th. We have five people signed up thus far. Mitch will be speaking about “renting out your space”.
Junior Warden’s Report: Winston had pictures of different types of signs we can purchase to replace the one out in the front of the building. He will bring some in soon so that the congregation can choose the ones they like the best.
Winston is getting a MIA flag.
Fr. Mitch’s Report: Scott graciously filled in for Fr. Mitch.
The next meeting of the Vestry will be Monday, May 8th at 7:00 in the Bay Room.
Clerk of Vestry